Conrad's Blessing was a special day. We blessed him on July 18th 2010. His blessing was a little different then Leila's, that’s for sure. Leila's blessing was hard for me because my dad didn’t make it. I wanted him there so bad but he was too sick that day. I didn't know he would pass away 2 weeks later.
Jared did such a great job on the blessing. It was great to have the support of so many friends and family. There were a few missing but we felt their love and support. Most of all I know that my dad was there watching. I felt how proud he was of us and felt his love. It was a great day!




3 comments:
He's looking so big already! What a cutie!
looks like you all had a wonderful day :) congrats!
Looks like you had a great day. I am sure that you were talking about us as those who were missing but you still felt the love. HAHA! Sorry we missed it, but kiddos with 103 fevers would not have been a good blessing gift!
Post a Comment